Sharing Ideas – Consulting Effectively
I have been consulting companies and managers since 2004 in questions of communication and change management. In so doing, as a coach and trainer I give impulse for successful and lasting change in medium-sized and international companies.
The following strengths support me:
- Positive basic attitude… that has determined my interest in people for over 40 years.
- Being a good listener… enabling me to also pick up on nuances and the unsaid.
- A critical look… recognizing the often hidden resources and higher contexts.
- Linguistic skills…helping me to get to the point and make complex issues comprehensible.
- Special training and further training courses…which are a solid basis for my work.
Stages along the path of my professional career:
- Studied Economics, Communication and American Studies, University of Bonn, University of Maryland, USA
- Journalistic training (print, radio, TV), Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
- Editorial office Politics/Economics, Deutsche Welle tv
- Conference Management Media, Telecommunications, IT, Euroforum/ Handelsblatt
- Political PR and election campaign management for direct candidate of the German Bundestag
- Management Marketing/ Corporate Communication for industrial B2B-marketplace
- Various qualifications as a consultant and coach